Sunday, May 24, 2009

April 30, 2009 - Art Institute of Atlanta Photoshoot

We received an unusual request from a photography student at the Art Institute of Atlanta. She had the idea to shoot a group of Stormtroopers for a class assignment.


The assignment had something to do with contrasting the foreground subjects with the backgrounds. I don't know. Tell you the truth, I was just looking forward to some cool, professional-like photos of me in my Scout.

We stood around for a while while the lights were set and she took a bunch of test Polaroids which I posted here. Those shots were wild. They looked like old vintage photos from 1977 (well, 1983 since I was a Scout).




During the actual shoot, she had us play around with water guns. Since I was the odd man out amongst 3 TKs, I got the little whimpy water pistol while the Stormies got the big super soakers! Ha, I'm used to it with my little scout blaster anyhow.

Then after the fun photos, we got to take some serious shots. I can't wait to see how those came out. I actually haven't seen any of the photos yet. Hopefully she got a good grade for her project.

No comments: